How to become an Ice Addict at 40
EXCLUSIVE: 'I became an ice addict at 40': How a successful businesswoman and loving mother became helplessly addicted to meth... and her warning that no one is immune to its deadly allure
- Andrea Simmons had a 'perfect life' until she tried ice for the first time
- She left husband and kids, sold everything and descended into 'drug hell'
- After two years, she was $75,000 in debt and only had $76 for plane ticket
- She flew home to her mother on the Gold Coast and began getting straight
- Now clean for three years, the 45-year-old is working to help other addicts
- She started Australian Anti Ice Campaign and runs courses in schools
Read more ...